It is time to start blogging. We have had several requests from family and friends to start documenting our lives. Since we are headed out of the country we want to keep in touch.
Taylor has been making "strides" over the last week. He took his first steps while we were on our trip to Virginia. We got some cute pictures of him using Sadie as a walker. They figured it this out on their own. Fortunately, the camera was nearby and I managed to get a short video.
Taylor has been making "strides" over the last week. He took his first steps while we were on our trip to Virginia. We got some cute pictures of him using Sadie as a walker. They figured it this out on their own. Fortunately, the camera was nearby and I managed to get a short video.
8 comments:
Yay Nicole!! I'm so happy you are blogging!! It will be so fun to see all your German adventures!! Also yay for Taylor! What a sweet sister Sadie is to let him use her as a walker!:)
That video is so cute! I love that they figured out this team work all on their own.
I am thrilled you started blogging! I was just thinking about it the other day and hoping that you would when you go overseas.
Hey Nicole,
I am happy you have a blog. It will be fun to see what is happening with your cute family. Wow, Taylor is getting big, wasn't he just born? Time flys!!
A human walker! I love it. I'm glad to see you in the blogging world so we can keep up with you!
HOW ON EARTH DID IT TAKE ME UNTIL NOW TO FIND THIS? HUMMMM??? So glad to have you in the blogging world. I'll stay tuned to you guys. Thanks for starting this, it will help with the missing you.
WAHOO! Yay Nicole! I am so glad we will be able to keep in touch better.
So glad you are joining the world of blog! It will be a great way to keep up with you! WE are on too! Come and see sometime!
So glad you've joined the blogging world so we can keep in contact with you and see your kids grow! By the way -- terrific lesson today!
Post a Comment