Over the last couple of weeks we have been staying with friends. One of the lucky jobs we have had is to take care of their pets. We were a little nervous at first. If anyone knows my kids and animals, you understand what I mean. The sight of a cat, sends my kids screaming. After one day of being nervous, my kids warmed up to the pets. Now they are on the list of friends they are going to miss. At the airport there were several dogs my children voluntarily petted.
Micah commented of about are dog sitting, "this is more than babysitting a dog, " he said. "This is a dog experience."
8 years ago
3 comments:
I love it--"a dog experience"--too funny.
Yes, a DOG EXPERIENCE. I think my children might have died of fright.
You're a good friend. I'll watch babies, but not doggies. My kids would love it -- I'd have to opposite reaction.
Post a Comment