8 years ago
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
10 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I didn't know you couldn't have a camera at the gym. I guess that's good though, who wants sweaty pictures of themselves. At least you got a few good shots.
no cameras? weird. looks fun!
Todd and I are really excited you guys have a blog. We're even more excited to spend the weekend with you in a few days, although I agree with Micah that humid air IS bad.
I was just thinking about you today and wondering when the big move was. Do you remember the levi jumper and striped sweater you gave us? The was a staple this last winter/spring. Whenever I would ask which jacket she wanted to wear, she always picked the "pink stripes." I am glad to see things are going so well. I can't believe Taylor is taking his first steps - that makes me feel like we have been gone for a long time! I miss you guys!
Greg,
This is Steve Howe...from BYU. Simone and I were talking just a couple of days ago about trying to find you. Not sure how I wound up on your blog. Hopefully you don't mind. My email is stephenchowe@gmail.com. If you get this, I would love to hear from you. We just moved to Charleston, SC. We also have a family blog on the same system...Howe Family. Hope to hear from you.
Steve
I'm glad you got to sneak in some shots - so cute!! It sounds like you guys had lovely swimming times this summer!!
Nicole I didn't know you had a blog, email me so i can add you to mine
tbfullwood@hotmail.com
Dawn and brent Fullwood
The Brits
Post a Comment