A couple of weeks ago we made a trip down south to the Blue Ridge mountains. Greg's parents rented a condo and we stayed a week in the mountains visiting with family and relaxing. Down the road was a water park, caves, tennis, a pool among other fun things. Needless to say we had a great time. We are very gratetful for the time with Greg's family before we head out of the country. Micah was our photographer. He took some great pictures.
On the way home we stopped at Mt Vernon. Although it was hot and crowded, we enjoyed the quick stop. Greg took the kids so we could see the house without worrying about an escaping child. When we got back, Sadie found a picture of George Washington on a dollar bill. She asked, "who is this?" I answered, "That is George Washington." "Is he dead?" She asked. "Yes, he is," I responded. She continued, "I never, ever, ever, ever, ever want to go to his house AGAIN!"
It looks like she will remember the trip to Mt Vernon.
On the way home we stopped at Mt Vernon. Although it was hot and crowded, we enjoyed the quick stop. Greg took the kids so we could see the house without worrying about an escaping child. When we got back, Sadie found a picture of George Washington on a dollar bill. She asked, "who is this?" I answered, "That is George Washington." "Is he dead?" She asked. "Yes, he is," I responded. She continued, "I never, ever, ever, ever, ever want to go to his house AGAIN!"
It looks like she will remember the trip to Mt Vernon.
Micah listening to the Audio tour.
2 comments:
Nic, You look great! What a darling family.
nicole, it is so fun to find your blog...i've wondered what happened to you and there you are with some beautiful kids and looking very, very happy! i remember the last time you called me, it came at the right time in my life and it was much needed thanks again! julie stafford
Post a Comment