We decided to go exploring today and see where the trials lead in the forest next our village. We found out that they make a circle that took us an hour to complete. The kids did great. Micah left us in the dust on his bike and Sadie was content to ride in the double stroller. I see many more walks in the future.
8 years ago
6 comments:
i'm so glad 2 c that it has warmed up a bit 4 u guys. yea! when I wake up 2 c the sun shining, I know it's going 2 b a great day!
I'll bet summer will b really gorgeous there ... do u guys plan on seeing the tulips in Holland this spring? Drew absolutely LOVED it. he took one of the buses from the base 2 go on the trip.
Oooooh, those trees are so beautiful! I definitely think you guys should do that walk more often. Maybe the Nevadan in me is just amazed by actual trees, or maybe German trees are better than others.
oh, that looks like a nice trail and an hour is perfect. i hope you get lots of nice weather so you can enjoy it!
Who are those big kids??!? Looks like a nice stroll, much better in the summer tho. Wishing you many more happy walks
How beautiful. It reminds me of MI in the fall. What a good family walk. I lovet the fact that you live in a village that is so cool.
I love your blog! It makes me feel not quite so far away! I especially enjoyed reading the one about being tired of "rushing all the time" from 3/30... although I can't find it now; I can totally relate to how crazy busy it can get sometimes! :o)
Post a Comment