Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dirndl

On the way to Salzburg, we stopped in Munich. Since my mission, I have always wanted a dirndl.


Sadie shares my love of all things German. Well....at least she likes new clothes.


Greg never wanted a dirndl.



6 comments:

jbel said...

clever writing!

so Sadie isn't enjoying preschool after all? what a bummer.
will she start kindergarten next year? will she be at Micah's school?

Christie said...

SO CUTE!!! I want one now. You look great Nicole.! I love you're dirndl. And Sadie looks adorable too!

Tracy said...

Love it! You look great. I'd love to see Greg in a dirndl. Although his shirt is very cute too.

Johanna said...

Very cute dirndl! I think you should surprise Greg with a dirndl for Christmas ;)

Cami said...

Very fun

Julia said...

I'm so glad you finally got your dirndl!! You look so... so... German!! Or is it Bavarian?

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive