Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween


On wednesday evening we particpated in our ward's Halloween Party. We had a great time and got plenty of candy. Tonight we are headed up the Landstuhl Housing area, for some more Halloween fun.


Greg's mom sent these toddler scrubs for Micah years ago. All of our kids have been a doctor at least once. Taylor makes a cute one.

All I needed was a hat to complete the witch outfit.

5 comments:

Todd said...

You all look adorable. That's fun to make a big deal out of dressing up.

Christie said...

You all look so cute! love the little Doc. Too sweet

Natalie said...

So cute, it looks like everyone was happy with their costumes.

Cami said...

I want kid scrubs! That's the best costume ever. Very cute and happy kids.

jbel said...

I'm lol about the witch statement. Boy do I feel that way tonight. All I need is a hat and I'm as good as the Wicked Witch of the West!

Instead of my kids getting the brunt of it (normal situation), I stuck Drew on them and released myself from their presence.

Isn't it nice having them out of residency? I can actually dump kids on him now without a hint of guilt! LOVE it!

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive