Last week, my friend Nikki and I left our kids in our husbands' care to take a girls trip to Prague. We left early but arrived late, due to too much chatting, eating M and M's, drinking diet coke and Dr Pepper. It took us a while to realize that our GPS was malfuntioning.....we took back roads, instead of Autobahn. We arrived in time for dinner and to walk around the Old Town.
The next morning we awoke early and headed up to the castle. We crossed the famous Charles bridge. This is a view of the castle from the bridge.
This Cathedral is located on the castle grounds. It is the oldest standing gothic church in Europe. It is the most impressive church I have seen in Europe yet.
4 comments:
Wow, that picture from the bridge is breathtaking. What a gorgeous place, and how fun to have a girls' weekend! Yea Greg.
WOW!!!! the pic from the bridge looks like a post card. What a fantastic cathedral!! That rocks on my "girls weekends" . What an adventure!
Wow. Prague. Can I just let you know one more time how jealous I am? What a great adventure.
It was so good chatting with you last night - I promise I would call more if I could actually figure out the time difference thing. Prague looks amazing amazing amazing!
Post a Comment