Two days before Christmas the weather was cold and snowy. It warmed up and the snow was washed away. No white Christmas for us this year.
Uncle Todd and Aunt Jen sent us these great Hawaiian duds. It was warm enough to wear them (in the house). And jumping around playing the Wii helped too.
Christmas was for me very relaxing. My favorite part was enjoying a clean house. Greg took the kids out on Christmas eve and I cleaned the house from top to bottom. I could really relax. Sounds silly doesn't it?
4 comments:
Merry Christmas guys. Looks like you had a great day!
Those outfits look so cute on them! I'm glad it was warm enough inside. Also, I can totally see how cleaning the house would help you relax. Clutter and grime are so draining. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Some day we'll Skype . . ..
Brrr, I'm cold seeing snow and then your kids in shorts!
Merry Christmas to your sweet family!
Your kids are too cute! Glad you all had a great Christmas! (and you're not alone...I can't relax in a messy house either)
Post a Comment