Monday, December 21, 2009

First day of Winter Break


This is one of the reasons why all the candy is gone from the advent calender four days before Christmas.


Making candy houses with the kids.

Taylor mostly ate. More candy went into his belly than on any house we built.


Sadie worked on a church.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Wow you're kids are getting so big! Sadie's hair is growing SO long, Micah is getting tall and looking much older, and little Taylor looks like Micah! Crazy! Merry Christmas you guys... Oh I need an address, I almost mailed your Christmas Card to Laurel MD. :-) thanks

Cami said...

Very cute!

Jenni said...

Sadie's church is very impressive! Fun times!

Unknown said...

I'm with Sadie on the church building. Kenneth and Nate made an out house this year. I think there is something wrong with that. :)

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive