Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazy Winter Weather






We have had snow almost constantly since the beginning of December, (oh except for the week of Christmas when it rained.) The sun has remained hidden most of the time too. Let's just say, the weather is getting to me. I have counted the appearance of the sun 3 times this month. On two of those occasions, I noticed that I was feeling particularly good that day. Then I made the connection between my mood and the arrival of the sun on the horizon. Today was one of those days.









Although we have received about 8 inches of new snow in Bechhofen over the last couple of days, the sun did come out today. The kids and I played outside and enjoyed the ultraviolet rays for the few minutes when they broke from behind the clouds.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Dang, that's a lot of snow. How fun for the kids, though. And that 2nd picture, of the rooftops, is gorgeous.

Christie said...

Looks COLD!!!! Brrr.. Love the snow angel picture, too cute

jbel said...

insane snow!

K- love Taylor's pink hand-me-down gloves

just 3 days of sun in one WEEK would kill me, but in one month ... so unfair!

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive