Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Taylor

On the way home from our walk today, a neighbors dog greeted us by putting his paws up on the fence. He was a sweet puppy and had a sad look on his face. Taylor turned to me and said, "he misses his mommy."

I wasn't sure he understood what he was saying so I asked, "Do you ever miss your mommy?" He got a pensive look on his face and thought for a moment, then he responded, "I miss my daddy."

5 comments:

Christie said...

oh, that is SO sweet. Too cute!

Jenni said...

Sweet boy!

jbel said...

thats awesome - its like how my kids always say dada before saying momma

Deb said...

ha! i love it! i like to tell myself that they don't miss me because i'm always around, but i think i might be lying to myself... :)

Cami said...

Sweet and cute.

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive