Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Taylor the little helper, thought it would be a good idea to suck up a sock in the vacuum. Yes, he is wearing man-tights.

Taylor makes us all laugh. Just now he expressed himself so well....I have to write it down before I forget.

Mom: "Taylor, we need to go get Sadie."

Tay: "It's snowing out there."

Mom: "But it is time to get her."

Tay: "It is cold and wet." With his hands clasped and pulled up to his chest, "brrrrrrrrr, it is cold, momma."

Mom: "Sadie will be sad, if we don't pick her up."

Tay: "No, momma, I go home......Pleeeeeeeease?"

2 comments:

Christie said...

I can't even imagine him talking. crazy. how'd the sock in the vacuums work out? Is that why he is wearing tights, cuz they're too big to take off and suck up the vacuum? (j/k, I know they're for the cold)

Cami said...

What is going on with the man-tights?? That's awesome.

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive