We received a surprise package in the mail yesterday from Hong Kong. The Kids were so excited to discover new clothes from China! All wanted to wear them immediately and put them aside for the next day. We got a couple of shots of Taylor and Sadie. I talked Micah out of wearing his to school, I worried he would ruin them at recess, but we are planning on Sunday! I will get a picture with all three of them then.

Sadie's friend Addy has a similar dress. Sadie had admired it in the past and wanted one of her own. She was so surprised that Doris and Scott "got one for her, without her even telling them!" "How did they know!" She and Addy had a matching play date.
Sadie's friend Addy has a similar dress. Sadie had admired it in the past and wanted one of her own. She was so surprised that Doris and Scott "got one for her, without her even telling them!" "How did they know!" She and Addy had a matching play date.
Taylor got quite the attention in his red dragon duds. He is a Kung Fu Jedi master.
5 comments:
So great! I love them.
Cute little outfits. Love the Dragon boy
Wow... that's heartbreaking and very touching
Your kids are so cute and hilarious!! I love reading the conversations you have with them in the car. I am going to send you my phone number, I will email it to you on facebook. It will be nice to talk to you.
Post a Comment