Grandpa and Grandma Jensen flew into town for Micah's baptism and today was the day. It was fast and testimony meeting too. While sitting and listening the other speakers, Micah stood up and sat down many times, trying to decide if he wanted to bare his testimony. You could see the indeciveness in his face.....he was scared. Finally, he over came his fear and on the way to the pulpit, he whispered to me, "mom, what should I say...?"
Say what comes into your heart......
After speaking he walked down the stairs and whispered "yes.....I did it..." under his breath. He was very proud of himself.
While getting dressed for the baptism, Micah spoke with Greg about his excitement. He came out in his baptism clothes doing karate moves....."I am so excited, dad....I have been waiting for this day my whole life. It is like how I feel when I am playing the Super Mario Brothers on the Wii."
7 comments:
Congratulations Micah!!!!! What a wonderful day. Welcome to the church. Those were the cutest stories.
Mostly, I'm glad that the last sentence is something that would come out of another child's mouth besides my Jeffy.
Congrats Micah! What a big step.
Aw, he's so cute. I can just picture him standing up, sitting down, repeat. So sweet.
Congrats on his baptism AND on having grandparents there. We're jealous of your visitors and your trip.
how neat that grandparents flew to Germany to share the special day with Micah
and way to go bearing your testimony buddy!
I am so glad you had family there! Micah sounds like he was so excited.
Oh how sweet is he! What a neat experience. Congratulations Micah!
Congratulations to Micah!! I could imagine my Ben saying that about Super Mario Bros!! How funny!! Glad it was a wonderful experience for him!
Post a Comment