




I love the annual visit to the pumpkin patch. This is one thing that we did not do in Germany. There was a pumpkin farm in our area made for Americans that gave tours, but we never made it there. Here there is a farm just down the road. I got to go with Taylor. We wasn't in the best mood, but I think both had fun. I know that I did.
Taylor perked up when we saw the kittens and at the hay maze. Of course, picking out a pumpkin was really fun. We enjoyed out time with his buddies in his class, and got to know his teacher Ms. Linsey, since we carpooled together. We had a great time.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you're posting again! :) Now I just want to see pictures of your house. The pumpkin patch looks fun, but I especially love Taylor's crusty face. Heh.
yay for blog updates!!!
I have missed you!!!
Post a Comment