After preschool yesterday Sadie started talking about a new friend, lovingly named Cha Cha.
Me: "Who is Cha Cha?" I asked.
Sadie: "She is my new friend," responded Sadie.
Me: "Is that her name?"
Sadie:"ummmm....ya."
Me: "Is that her real name? Or did you make it up?"
Sadie: "It is real."
Me: "Is she American or German?"
Sadie: "American."
Me: "Really, there is another American girl in your class other than you and Georgia."
Sadie: "No Mom, that is Georgia. That is how you say her name in German!" Duh?
Me: "oh...I guess you are right."
8 years ago
5 comments:
LOL, that is TOO Funny!! I suppose that would be cha cha.. :-)
ha! of course! it's perfectly logical. don't you speak german? :)
Oh, how I love this story, Nicole! That is hilarious. Cha Cha. Love it.
Cha Cha is a "friend" of mine too. Cha Cha answers questions for me when I'm away from the computer to find the answers myself. It's actually quite nice. You can Call or Text Cha Cha. Learn more about it here: http://chacha.com/ Unfortunately I believe it's only available for people in the U.S.
HA! Cha cha! Very cool.
Post a Comment