Micah's teacher arranged a gingerbread house making activity for Parents and students. I dropped off Sadie at kindergarten (preschool) and took Taylor to Micah's school. I was very happy to be able to attend and take part in some of Micah's activities. It seems like until now, I have been preoccupied with the other two of my children who happen to be more demanding. At this school they are a lot more laid back when it comes to siblings. Now with Sadie in Preschool, it is easier to do some of the school stuff with Micah. With Taylor wandering around eating treats, Micah and I got some mommy and son time. It was great. Here are some pictures from the day.
8 years ago
3 comments:
how cool! He built a pretty elaborate house
Very fun activity! I'm very excited that Ben's preschool now is fine with me bringing Nina in too - makes life a lot easier when you don't have to find a babysitter!
How fun! He is such a cutie! What a great memory and all the way in Germany to boot!
Post a Comment