Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taylor's first words


It is always fun to see what the first words will be from the mouth of our little ones. Taylor has started to experiment with talking and already communicates with his few expressions, which include: uh oh, one two three, dadda, mamma, thank you, turtle. Most of the words are discernable not by consonants nor vowels, but by intonations. Well, most.....


The other day we walked into McDonalds and upon the sight of the golden arches Taylor exclaimed, "Dondalds!" Yikes....I hope that isn't one of his first ten words.......Maybe I was mistaken. A few days later we walked into Burger King and a clear "Dondalds" escaped from his mouth. Phew....I thought, I am glad he was wrong, or I would have admit that we eat too much fast food.

5 comments:

Christie said...

LOL yeah, for sure... if you ate out too much he would have said Bugrkng. PHEWF! :-P Too funny. What a cute kid, I can't believe he is talking already! I am still waiting for you to send me your address.

Jenni said...

Yay for the talking!! Very cute! You know what, Ben once had his preschool teachers write on his little mothers day card that he loved his mommy because "she buys me happy meals at McDonalds"!! I thought I was going to die when I saw it!:)

Tracy said...

I love it! He knows what's important and what keeps his tummy full!

jbel said...

I remember when Sadie said one of her 1st words as "McDonalds" ... it was when we were in Wa ... right?! Love that we're all still in the same mode ... "Donalds" about once a week!!! ha, ha,ha!!!!

Deb said...

yeah, kids are TOO honest sometimes.... but it is really fun to hear what they finally have to say.

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive