Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Speyer

On Saturday we met with some friends (Dorris, Amelie Sophie, Josephine, Juerg) and headed out to Speyer. We went to the Technilogical museum again. This time the weather was beautiful. The outside activities were a lot of fun, now that it was above freezing. We spent most of the time playing at the park and climbing in and out of huge locomotives, airplanes, helicopters, submarines, etc. Taylor regretting the handful of sand he tasted.




Micah ascending the boat launcher.


Micah posing on the lion.


3 comments:

Christie said...

Wow that boat launcher looks cool! What a neat place.

Cami said...

Fun!

jbel said...

that museum totally outdoes the air one we visited in your neck o' the woods in Md. (boat launcher- why can't they put fun stuff like that in U.S. museum's?)

re: exercise post - I'm so in for it after this baby. Believe it or not I am in serious trouble with cellulite. How do you get rid of it? This pregnancy has is popping up on both legs. ARgh! Did I just write that on someone else's blog? Yes, I did.
Any tips for a hasty removal post partom??? Anyone, anyone, anyone?
(hope Greg doesn't read these comments!)

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive