8 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
10 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
7 comments:
aw. we miss you guys! I love that last picture. Perfect.
That last picture is awesome!! Wow, what a backdrop!:)
We got to go to the salt mines too! Durnburg, right? It looks right, from your pictures. So, did your kids go down the slide ok? That was really fun. My favorite was the cavern, though. Solution mining, very 'green'.
Oh what a great trip. How fun to be able to go and see all these beautiful countries. Your kids will remember this forever. I love your Drindle and you and Greg look so great. I miss you guys- guess I'll have to come to Germany to see you:)
wow Taylor has gotten BIG!
I still remember thinking that about Sadie when we were all reunited at the anesthesia bar-b-q in DC so many summers ago!
I agree with everyone else - that final picture is FANTASTIC. What a wonderful trip - I would LOVE to visit Austria :)
So many fun trips and cute kids!
Post a Comment