Sunday, November 15, 2009

St Martin's Day

It is that time of the year again. Time to parade around Bechhofen with lanterns and to eat brats infront of a bonfire. It was cute to see Sadie take pride in the special celebration for her and her school. The kindergarteners had songs and poems prepared, but Sadie didn't want to participate. I didn't push it since she dropped to the ground and ducked around the pulpit, when it was her turn at the church program.

The happy family: our three kids, and Mr happy pumpkin man. Micah is sporting his new pair of shades.

The lantern Sadie made at school. She was so proud of it.

A random Taylor story: Taylor is pretty disgusted with his runny nose. All day he has been complaining about how messy it is. Before I figured out what was going on he screamed, "get it off!" I asked him, "what is it?" "I don't know!" he answered.

6 comments:

Deb said...

that is an awesome lantern. happy st. martin's day!

Christie said...

The taylor story is too funny! Looks like some great times

Cami said...

Seriously, I hate when the kids can't describe their sicknesses! Fun latern and fun times.

Tracy said...

What an amazing place you are living at! Love the pics. Hope Taylor's nose gets better.

jbel said...

Just got caught up on your blog.
Wow! Prague is amazing. The church is amazing. Don't bring your kids back, just your husbands!
The doors to the shops on the "busiest street" were awesome.
What a neat trip.

Rachel's Recommndations said...

hey its rach you know from rachs reccomendations your page is so awsome and you are too funny makes me whant to lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive