Taylor has been really funny lately. When we arrived at our hotel in Strasbourg, he kicked off his shoes, crouched down, flexed his muscles and declared it " wrestle time."
Also, yesterday he notifed me that he needed a diaper change. At the top of the stairs he yelled down, "who is stinky?" With his hand raised he answered his own question, "me!"
Sadie also had a doctor appoitment yesterday. They tested her eyes. Taylor did the test with her, repeating every letter. She passed the test by the way. No glasses for her! We were worried that she had bad vision, because of our family history. She has the best vision in the family.
I need to catch up on blogging from the last week. We had a lovely visit from Doris and Scott (my brother and sister in law,) and a funy trip to Strasbourgh France (also known as the capital of Christmas.)
More things to come.
8 years ago
3 comments:
What a character! Can't wait to hear about strausburg (spelled it wrong I am sure) I want to go there someday. :-)
Hurry - we can't wait for all the details (read: pictures!)
BTW do we have you guys for Christmas? Kisses - amy
ooooh, I'm eagerly awaiting the pics from Christmas Capitol-
so Drew is getting deployed ... to Afghanistan- he heads to El Paso to train on Jan.2 and will go back east from there.
and so it begins ....
I haven't yet talked with Delia but I know Matt is going Jan. as well cause Shawna said as much
Post a Comment