That last picture is gorgeous! A winter wonderland! Fun times!
Perfect!!! I wish we'd found one last week.
That is so much snow. How fun! What a beautiful setting, too. The kids (young and old) looked like they had a good time.
awesome! sledding has to be the very best thing about snow. so glad you found a great spot so close to home.
I'm feeling guilty that we don't even own a sled. Lame.
What an awesome hill!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That last picture is gorgeous! A winter wonderland! Fun times!
Perfect!!! I wish we'd found one last week.
That is so much snow. How fun! What a beautiful setting, too. The kids (young and old) looked like they had a good time.
awesome! sledding has to be the very best thing about snow. so glad you found a great spot so close to home.
I'm feeling guilty that we don't even own a sled. Lame.
What an awesome hill!!
Post a Comment