We have some interesting conversations in the car. Sadie had some questions for me the other day.
"Mom why do you kiss Dad so much? You know that you can get germs that way. That is gross.....eeeeewww"
Trying to think quickly I answered, "Well....yes. You can get germs, but Daddy and I love each other, so it doesn't bother us. Some day you will love a man enough to not care either. When you are older, a lot older, like when you are 20."
Micah from the back added, "Well....actually mom, it is more like 15 or maybe 13....ya..that's right. That is when you start liking boys or girls....."
Inside my mind, I gave a silent scream.
8 years ago
5 comments:
Very funny! It does seem like all the interesting and cringe-worthy conversations happen in the car.:)
So not looking forward to ANY OF THAT with my children!
nooooo! and i had to laugh at jenni's comment, too! there is something about the car that encourages these conversations! :)
AHHHHH! We tell our kids the same thing ... "You don't kiss until college" We figure if we aim high, they'll be late bloomers!
Yikes! I tell my kids that we all have the same germs in this family, which is pretty true. We get them all, good or bad, in the end.
Post a Comment