One of my favorite times of the day is walking with the kids to the bus. It gives us a chance to connect, to talk about the happenings of the day. The topic of discussion for today was future careers. Micah has known what he wants to be for a long time, a paleontologist. Sadie declared that she wants to be a mom. I asked what else she might want to do. "Mommies can do lots of things.," I informed her. I suggested a doctor, "like daddy." She came up with teacher.
"But really, mom, I want to do what you what you do."
"What is that?", I asked.
"Clean up, put the babies to bed and drink coke."
8 years ago
6 comments:
LOL!! Drink Coke! LOL I love that part. :-)
Out of the mouths of babes! Bet you thought you did a whole lot more than that!
ha, that's great ... and so is the story about the neighbor worrying about your uterus ... and I LOVE your response- I'm right there with you sister!
All I could was laugh at Sadie's response...to funny! LOVE IT!
How cute she just wants to be a mom. Even if for the Coke perks. Mmmmm, just wait until she discovers Cherry Coke.
That is so awesome. I guess out lives are exactly the same...
Post a Comment