So, we are halfway through our stay here and still have no pictures of the area. We have laid low, like I expected: gone to the pool, library, bowling. There are no kid's movies playing until next week, bummer.
One of the favorite things the kids have done is run on the track. Greg and I have set a goal to exercise daily. The kids have too. The main motivation? The "race track." One the first day, Micah ran a mile, Sadie 3/4 of a mile and Taylor 1 and 1/4 of a mile. Ummmm....it sounds wrong to let your 2 year old run that much, but he was having a ball. After every lap, we soaked the kids with water to keep them cool and Taylor kept on running, he looked like a miniature Forest Gump. With each round, I tried to stop him, because the chaffing has to be bad for a kid in diapers...... Micah wants to run a mile every day......buddy....out of all the members in the family, you are the one who gets the most exercise with all the jumping and running you do. Silly kid.....
We were just about to go see the city center, for the first time, but Greg got called in to help out with a case. I am debating on what I am going to do. Go to the park? Shop at the BX or take on the streets of Italy by myself with three kids......I might wimp out on that one. Kids are watching Ninja Turtles.....not the best way to spend time in Italy....oh well....
8 years ago
2 comments:
Wow they are all runners!! Picturing little Taylor running made me smile!
Fun that they all love to run! Jane loves "wunneen" because I take her in the stroller, but when I take the kids to the park where I run hills, they'd rather just play than run up them too. (And sometimes I tell them not to run up them because they get all dirty and in my way.)
Post a Comment