Thursday, July 1, 2010

Urgent Care

We had a near fatal accident with our DVD player, involving a cup of lemonade. Taylor dumped it while watching Dora.....I know....I should have paid more attention. As soon as I noticed, I stood up and frantically dumped the remnants out of the player and started wiping it down. Micah took notice of my efforts and declared, "perform CPR, we are going to lose it, CPR, and then go to a C-section."


The DVD player is now in critical condition. We will see how it dries out over night.

3 comments:

jbel said...

ha-love it. my mom recently made a robot out of a diaper box for E. they put buttons on it that when pushed prompted E to laugh, cry, talk, or "Page Dad- STAT" She came up with that last one. I thought it was pretty funny.

Cami said...

Put it in RICE! (That will dry it out.) We recently lost a brand-new laptop this very same way. SO sad. No c-section to help it.

Unknown said...

I bet Micah suggested the c-section to get Dora out before she's stuck in there forever.

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive