If I had a week of vacation in Europe, I probably would spend it differently than I did this our last week in Germany. But, after a relaxing week and 5 more days to go, I have no regrets.
We have enjoyed late nights and late mornings. Greg doesn't have work and the kids have started leaving us alone in the morning. We sleep at least 8 hours each night, which is something new for our young family. We have seen plenty of movies. We are in walking distance of the video rental store, and have a movie theater nearby. Greg has exercised everyday. He runs to the gym and works out. I have tried to walk everywhere I can, to get my exercising in for the day. We have walked to either the pool or the park every day. We have played card games and board games in our hotel room and baked cookies and brownies.
With the extra time, we considered taking a trip to the black forest, or maybe Belgium, but, we can't bring ourselves to do it. Strange? Probably, but, I think this time has been pretty memorable.
8 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you are relaxing during your last week in Germany. All the family time sounds wonderful! Best wishes to you guys during your move and all!
Post a Comment