The kids were pretty excited to help out with wrapping this year. Sadie has gotten pretty good at it and I trust her to wrap a gift for a friend, one of my friends. She doesn't well with picking out nice paper and coordinating bow. Taylor wanted to get in the action and found a "present" for Greg out of his own toy box. He approached Greg and said, "I am going to wrap this (showing him the gift) so you don't know what it is. He did a pretty good job and the gift stayed wrapped under the tree until Christmas morning, when Greg pretended to be surprised.
Sadie led Taylor into my bedroom, to wrap a surprise for me. I came into the room to see what my gift could be. This is what I found.


Just, what I always wanted!
1 comment:
CUTE! Sadie IS a master wrapper. Heh.
Post a Comment