Monday, October 20, 2008

Back Online



We have been in our house for a month now and we finally have internet. We made the mistake of not taking note if the house we were renting was internet ready. After we moved in, we found out that we couldn't get cable or DSL. After some research we discovered we could get WiFi, which is broadcast from a church in our village. Today we had the antenna installed on our house and we are now online. Yipppeee......

I am totally behind on the events of the last month, but I will try to gradually catch up. Here are some pictures of some of the things we have done.
Sadie had here fourth birthday. We celebrated with friends Addy and Payton. Addy's mom backed Sadie a every birthday girl's dream cake. She even got to keep the barbie. We had a great time and Sadie had a special day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am glad you are finally settled in. I am so sorry that I missed your call the other day.

Jen said...

How fun. Yea for awesome birthday cakes. And I'm glad you guys have internet access now. I can't wait to see pictures of the house, etc.

Christie said...

So good to see you up and going again. We got a new list. i should post it on my blog, but it seems so NOT final. They put WA back on and too Germany off

Tracy said...

Glad your back so we can keep up. Happy Birthday to Sadie! Can't wait to see more pics of your family and your house.

Mendy said...

Welcome back! Sadie sure looks happy with that cake! My mom made us Barbie cakes when we were younger but I don't think I have the patience for making all those little stars to cover that skirt. You're lucky to have found such a nice friend so quickly!

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive