
On friday we had our first snow storm. We awoke to a winter wonderland. The kids were excited to make a snowman. Unfortunately there wasn't even enough snow to make a good snowball, but we had fun anyway.

Taylor looking good in his winter duds.

`Our view in the morning.

Playing in the snow. It continued to snow off and on throughout the weekend. It is supposed to snow tonight and again tomorrow. It looks like we might have a white Thanksgiving!
8 comments:
Your view with snow is so picturesque!! Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving!!!
We had a few flurries the other day. The kids were very excited, but the snow didn't last. Where you are looks so pretty!
How fun to get enough snow to play in! I can't wait till we get that.
Taylor is looking just like Sadie!
Oh snow duds. Yuck.
Wonderful! That first picture is so stinkin cute :)
So good to see you guys. Looks like fun. I am sure that Alex wishes he was there. for more then just the snow! He misses Micah
Nicole- It was so great to hear from you. I think of you and Greg often and wonder how you are. I'm so glad you found my blog. Your kids are so adorable!! You all make a beautiful family. Are you guys living in Germany now? I haven't had a chance to read through your entire blog. Let's keep in touch
wow, I cannot believe how big Micah and Sadie are ... I love the pic of them in the snow ... they look so grown up
Post a Comment