Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My boys

How did I end up with two boys who like to talk? Greg attributes it to my genes. I guess we have talkers in my family. Well, both our little guys have great verbal skills. (Sadie on the other hand, struggles verbally and prefers physical communication..figure that one out?) Lately, the boys have been competing for talk time.

Yesterday, I dropped off Sadie and preschool and started the 20 minute drive to Micah's school. Taylor sat in his car seat and Micah right behind me in the back. So.....Micah talked nonstop about his latest adventures on Poptropica (a semi-educational computer game on the internet.) He almost without breathing. I added the obligatory "ohh....nice....really?"

With his hand raised and his finger pointed, Taylor interrupted now and then, "I have an idea?" After repeating the question several times we gave him the floor for his "idea." He just sat there and smiled. Micah continued talking. Taylor kept interrupting. Micah ended the conversation yelling, "I never get to talk!"

3 comments:

Christie said...

LOL Great story! this happens with my girls.... Alex doesnt even try any more

Jen said...

Ha, that's hilarious. I can totally picture that. So cute.

Cami said...

HA! I get this a lot on the way home from school. And OH the talk about computer junk. Really, I just don't care. I know all about Poptropica too.

About Us

Bechhofen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Blog Archive